Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tag!

You're feeling: Great! I excercised and cleaned my house today!
To your left: Kitchen
On your mind: Going to Hawaii in a couple of weeks!!!YEA!!!
Last meal included: Protein Shake
You sometimes find it hard to: Clean bathrooms
The weather: Beautiful and Sunny and best of all... NOT WINDY! WooHoo
Something you have a collection of: Weight loss books
A smell that cheers you up: the smell of dryer sheets that comes out the dryer vent when you're dtying clothes
A smell that can ruin your mood: Tuna, UCK! It smells up the whole house!
How long since you last shaved: A couple of days
The current state of your hair: Mid-day ponytail
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Stack of bills to pay :)
Your skill with chopsticks: Not so good, last week I tried teaching the kids, we ended up just sticking the stick in the chicken and had much better results.
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Children's
...and after that?: Novels, suspense.... anything, I love to read!
Something you're craving: Szchwan Asparagus from PF Changs! Love it!
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Ugh...What happened to Romney???
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: None
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: Laying outside in the sun with a book
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Picking songs for American Idol contestants to sing... whoever does that sucks!
Something that freaks you out a little: Scuba Diving in water around Washington, its so murky you can't see anything.
Something you've eaten too much of lately: Girl Scout Cookies
You have never: Been to Hawaii
You never want to: Outlive my kids
The funnest thing you've done: Skydiving or the 300 foot skycoaster!

I'm tagging: Anyone who wants to participate :)

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness! You have never been to Hawaii and you are going in a few weeks!!! AHHHH that is so fun. Can you take me with you?

Annette Rose said...

Sure! We stop in Salt Lake, you want to jump in my bag? Wasn't it you, Dawn, that ran into someone from here while you were in Hawaii?Was it Stacy or someone else? Funny... I am so excited!

Dawn said...

Oh..I totally forgot that..I ran into stacey and Dan at the Polynisian Cultural center...so funny!

Kareen Bailey said...

Hawaii - I'm very jealous! Hey, Abby came home from preschool today telling me how Landon told her to watch "Enchanted". He told her that it is very good but, there are two scary girls in it.

Joy said...

Those darn girl scout cookies! They get me too!

Have fun in beautiful Hawaii! What island are you going to? Are you taking the children? If you are going to Maui you have to zipline!!!

Melanie said...

Yeah, I was wondering about the children too. Is this a with or without kids trip? Oh, you're making me itch to take a vacation! Spring Break is next week and we're doing nothing! :(

Annette Rose said...

So we are leaving the kids. Its the first time I've left Kennedy for more than one night... Kinda freaking out! Kareen thats funny about Enchanted. I liked it but I didn't think the boys would like it but I guess they did. Joy-I am definately ziplining! I can't wait. We are going to Maui, so if you have any tips for us...

janellelee said...

so cute! kennedy is such a doll! have fun in hawaii! i have some friends going to maui next week. i am jealous! it was fun to see you today! you should call me the nexxt time you go.

janellelee said...

oh, yea, your boys are cute too...but that kennedy...i want to pinch her cheeks!