So I love making Birthday Cakes... I don't really know why... it takes FOREVER and you are so worried its not gonna turn out... Jacob asked me after watching me work on different parts of this cake for 3 days why I like it... The only thing I could come up with is I love to see the finished product and know that I tackled something outside of my comfort zone. Tiff and I did this one for Paige's birthday this year. I couldn't believe it actually turned out. We made it early just in case it didn't and she'd have to make another one. But I think it turned out awesome. I didn't actually see it the next morning at the party, I guess some of the tier things fell off, but at its best right after we finished it here's what it looked like...
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Birthday Cake
Posted by Annette Rose at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
WOW! Beautiful, Annette! Puts my army tank cake right to shame!! =)
That cake turned out super cute.
Missed you guys at the park last night. I drove by at 6:40 but no one was there. Did you guys change plans because of the weather?
wow, that is amazing! how many hours of work did you put in to that? i'm VERY impressed and i bet paige was so excited!
Super cute! I think it looks great! How come you didn't put the cupcake on your blog?!?! When I made it down here, Parker said "what is that, a mushroom?" dang it. At least it tasted AMAZING! Thanks for all your hard work on that cake, I miss you!
Post a Comment