Wednesday, December 8, 2010






.... this is what I've been up to for the last month... well this and one more trip to Utah with Jacob and some other friends, which was super exciting and a blog post in itself. I made a bunch of crafts for a craft show, and have quite a few left over. So if you are still looking for some super cute crafty Christmas gifts... give me a call. These are a few of them. I adctually had an open house at my house last night and did 3 times more then at the craft show... so thank you to my friends who have supported me by buying my crafts! So my last post I said, "2 months until Christmas, WOW!" Now I'm saying, "a few weeks until Christmas!" Seriously!!!
I hope every one is having a great holiday season! I'm "trying" to do hcg through the holidays... I lost 8 pounds one week and then totally blew it yesterday... and today:) Back on tomorrow! I'm not doing the clinic right now. THings just didn't fall into place. So, I am selling the HCG Drops, out of my house. They seem to work just as well. I think I actually like them better.... Hopefully I can just drum up some business without all of the trouble of a clinic for right now...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

2 comments:

Teancum said...

Annette- I haven't seen you in a really long time, but I'm glad that I caught your blog tonight bc I am in dire need of some help to lose weight. I have gained an odd 18lbs. over the last couple of months and don't know how to get it off as I cannot exercise in my current state of health. Can you give me a call or shoot me your info so that I can contact you about the Hcg stuff? Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. Merry Christmas. Our email is: raostler@gmail.com. Thanks Annette! Much love- Ashley O*

Velma said...

so fun to see some of the projects you have been making. Rachelle enjoys her vinyl lettering and has done some really cute things also. Your family looks wonderful and you look terrific.