Monday, January 5, 2009

Goals for 2009




Tonight for FHE we talked about setting goals for the year. Then we cut out pictures of things we wanted to work on. Kyson has a picture of Earth. He wants to help keep the Earth clean. I thought that was pretty cute. Most of the other ones are self explanatory. Mine mostly revolve around losing weight, being a better person and mom, getting out of debt... you know the same things I had for last year. At some point I hope I reach these goals so I can make new ones. It seems like year after year the goals are the same. I guess at least we are trying. I am 45 pounds lighter than last year, so that is GOOD! Plus we made it to Hawaii, twice and did a big family trip. Those were all goals I had. So we are making progress. Good luck with all your New Years Goals...

4 comments:

Dawn said...

WOW !!! 45 lbs gone in a year is a really great accomplishment! I love your "vision board"!! What a great idea to get your kids involved.

Joy said...

Those are so great! Love the vision board idea too. Especially for the kids. The earlier they learn they can accomplish big things the better it will serve them in their lives!

Kareen Bailey said...

What a fun idea and congrats on the 45 lbs. Thursday works for me. Your turn to come here this time. :)

Annette Rose said...

K, sounds good Kareen. How bout morning time? We could come up after I drop Ky off at school and suff. 9ish, or is that too early?