We went to Silverwood this past weekend with Dan & Stacey Ostler and their family and what fun we had. We went up Friday and did the Theme Park, hit as many roller coasters as we could, and left pretty late that night. We stayed at Stoneridge, a condo just about 15 minutes from the park. On Saturday morning the kids got up and did some of the fun things there, racketball, basketball, swimming, etc and then we headed back to the park when they opened. Half way throught the day we went into the water park and then back to finish up everyone's favorite rides. The kids did awesome! Landon loved the coasters and did any he was tall enough for, which was most of them. He was very disappointed when he wasn't tall enough. Kyson on Sat. (with a little prodding from the Ostler kids) did the new, BIG UPSIDE DOWN TOTALLY SCARY BEST COASTER I'VE EVER DONE coaster. Its called Aftershock, and it is unbelievable! Here are some pictures of our exciting weekend.
getting soaking wet on Big Thunder Mountain, I'm pretty sure Jacob gave someone money to get spray us so he could get a good picture!
We are all in the 2nd-5th rows; Kyson & Ky, Landon & Me, Hailey & Alaina, Stacey & Case! I can't believe the little boys did these rides!
Here is a tame train, the kids did a few times. How cute are they all?
Ky, Kyson, Landon and Me coming down the Log Ride, this was another favorite!
Kyson doing the bumper cars...
Kennedy loved the water park!
Landon and Hailey at the Water park.
Kyson at the water park!
This is pretty much what Kennedy did all day... Rough life, huh?
Me & Landon, Ky, Kyson & Alaina, Dan, Haily & Case on the Ferris Wheel, which I would stay away from. There were like 15 people in front of us and it took probably 40 minutes before we got on it. Probably the longest line we waited in all day!
Well, there's our fun trip! I think this will be another annual thing. The kids sure have a great time!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Silverwood
Posted by Annette Rose at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That looks like fun! You make is sound easy with three kids! :)
It does look like a blast. We haven't taken our kids to a real amusement park yet...I guess its about time!
BTW...I am loving that Kid Rock song!
WOW! What a fun place! Our kids can only ride the baby rides so we still haven't taken them to any big amusment park yet!
You have our song on now, I LOVE ITTTTTT! Cute pics, it looks like you guys had a blast.
love ya,
sun
Thanks everyone! I love that song too. I keep trying to get it on my phone but I haven't been able to find it. (Sun-it so reminds me of our trip to Hawaii!:) I wish you guys would have come with us, Sun, maybe next year!)
Post a Comment